IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the CHER-HongKong Review Committee, please visit our application page.
- Professor Ka Ho Mok, Lingnan University, Hong Kong
- Professor Deane Neubauer, East-West Center, USA
- Dr Jin Jiang, Lingnan University, Hong Kong
- Dr Saramma Chandy, University of Mumbai, India
- Dr Rasha Osman, The Higher Technological Institute, Egypt
- Dr Despoina Panou, Ionian University, Greece